Students all around the world are learning English with Pearson materials. Our courses help teachers motivate learners, show evidence of progress to schools and parents, and achieve goals.
We’ve partnered with teachers and students worldwide to create unique materials and tools for learning, enabling pupils to flourish; teachers to inspire; and parents, schools and organisations to have confidence that students are making meaningful progress toward their learning objectives.
Last year, teachers around Spain participated in our workshops and focus groups, which allowed us to better understand teachers’ needs. As a result we’re certain that all new materials fulfill teachers’ expectations and address their most common challenges in the classroom, while making learning interesting and fun for students.
Look out for our new products for 2018:
- Team Up! Pre-A1 - B1
- Poptropica English Islands, Pre-A1 - A2+
- Poptropica English, Pre-A1 - A2
- Discover Music, Bilingualism / Plurilingualism
- Speakout 2nd edition for Adults and new materials for exams.
- Gold Experience 2nd Edition for Assessment
The Pearson ELT team.