Jan Bell, Roger Gower, Carol Nuttal, Megan Roderick and Nick Kenny
Clare Walsh, Lindsay Warwick and David Hill
Score top marks with this intensive exam preparation course!
Expert provides rigorous exam training for high achieving students while developing language awareness and communication skills. This intensive course will satisfy your students’ practice needs and allow them to achieve their full potential.
• Flexible, modular approach
Expert is designed in a modular way so that teachers can either follow the order of the material in the book or choose their own route through the course to meet the needs of specific classes.
• Intensive exam practice and support
If you want to teach your students at the level of the exam from the beginning of the year, use Expert. Expert 3rd edition includes Word Check boxes to develop vocabulary, emphasis on language chunks, more listening practice than ever before and special support for new writing tasks.
• Extensive Digital Package
Full digital support package now includes MyEnglishLab (First, Advanced and PTE Academic) and eText for all devices, including tablets.
Downloadable Sample Units and Class Audio
|FCE Expert||CAE Expert||CPE Expert|
|Coursebook with MEL||Coursebook with MEL||Coursebook|
|Teacher's Book||Teacher's Book|
For students who are ready for the challenge.
- Reassure your students with the integrated exam tips and strategies as well as the regular view sections.
- Build your students’ writing and speaking skills with the thorough, step-by-step skills development activities.
- Assure your students of exam success with a huge amount of practice and tips in the Students' Resource Book, including grammar, vocabulary extension, exam tasks and an audio CD.
Help your students score top marks.
- Easily teach a comprehensive exam syllabus– Expert New Edition uses exam-style tasks throughout with integrated exam tips and strategies.
- Challenge your students with upper-level texts that will stretch even the most advanced students.
- Focus your students’ attention on valuable sub-skills - Expert New Edition emphasises sub-skills for listening and speaking.
Activities and practice in all skills areas, instantly graded and correlated to the Expert coursebook.
Expert MyEnglishLab includes practice and review tests. With instantly graded activities plus tips and feed back, students are supported and guided to successfully complete the exercises.
Assign tasks to the whole class, groups, or individual students to help them reach their goals.
MyEnglishLab gives you a full learning management system with a range of practical, problem-solving teaching tools. Rely on this online learning tool to support your students effectively, using the automated feed back it offers you on your students' language strengths and weaknesses.
Manage your classes the way you always wanted
Αssign tasks to the whole class, groups or individual students depending on their needs. Use the communication tools to send messages to your students and, if you wish, keep in contact outside of class.
Find out instantly how individual students and the whole class are progressing at the click of a button. Print the gradebook reports to show them to the parents of your students.
Offer each one of your students the special attention you want them to have
When your students use MyEnglishLab for online practice, you instantly get access to a wide range of useful diagnostic tools. Automated Common Error reports (for individual students or the whole class) and instant feed back on all activities plus model answers will help you focus on the real needs of your students.
How will my Students get access to MyEnglishLab?
The MyEnglishLab is sold as a package together with the Students' Book.
How will I get access to MyEnglishLab?
Request your free Teacher’s Access code at your local Pearson office.