By Coralyn Bradshaw, Jill Hadfield and Carol Skinner
Help your pupils achieve real results with this motivating series that offers the right level of challenge.
Pupils are encouraged to practise all four language skills from the beginning through tasks that relate to their own lives and stimulate their imaginations.
- Entertaining cartoon stories are used to introduce key language
- Pupils benefit from lots of reading practice with special reading sections after every two units
- Prepares pupils for Cambridge Young Learners exams with extra practice in the Test Time pages
- Extra help for pupils who are new to the Roman alphabet with additional handwriting practice in the Starter level
- Easy-to-use Teacher’s Guide with step-by-step teaching notes
- Extra resources with the photocopiable worksheets
- Appropriate lessons for special festivals with photocopiable activities in the Teacher’s Guide
- Varied lessons with poster packs and flashcards