By David Cotton, David Falvey and Simon Kent
Market Leader Essential Bussines Grammars has been completely updated to reflect the fast-changing world of business and brings authentic and authoritative content from the Financial Times© into the business English classroom.
The course includes reading texts from the Financial Times© and case studies from the real world of business.
Language and skills development through up-to-date case studies. Learn language, tackle business.
The 3rd edition Course Book contains:
- 100% new reading texts.
- 100% new case studies with opinions from successful consultants who work in the real world of business.
- 100% new listening texts reflecting the global nature of business with texts that are all available to view on the new DVD-ROM.
- ‘Business Across Cultures’ spreads which focus on particular cultural issues.
- The Market Leader Premier Subscription site: a bank of lessons updated.
- The Market Leader Premier Subscription site: a bank of lessons updated several times each week. The articles come from the Financial
- Times and the lessons are written by top business English author.
Essential Business Grammar and Usage (Elementary – Pre Intermediate)
Business Grammar and Usage (Intermediate - Upper Intermediate)
The Market Leader grammar books provide your students with all the business grammar practice they need to support them in their studies. They can be used with any business English course.
"Market Leader Essential Business Grammar and Usage" is designed for use with elementary to intermediate students of business English. It is an ideal supplement to the Market Leader series and can be used with other business English courses or as a reference for independent study.
"Market Leader Business Grammar and Usage" contains extensive reference and practice of the most essential structures and functions in business English. Examples are drawn from a variety of sources including the Financial Times.
Comprehensive coverage and presentation of key grammar.
Self-study exercises for practice and review.
Functional language and business skills section.