By Jeanne Perrett and Charlotte Covill
Fun, engaging, and written by well-known primary experts!
“Children desire loveable characters, laughter, songs, and action. They deserve a clear, careful learning strategy. Yazoo offers just that.” Yazoo authors Jeanne Perrett and Charlotte Covill.
Downloadable Sample Units and Class Audio
|Starter Level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Student's Book||Student's Book||Student's Book||Student's Book||Student's Book|
|Teacher´s Book||Teacher´s Book||Teacher´s Book||Teacher´s Book|
Music, stories and content development are at the heart of each lesson.
- Memorable lessons integrate skills and content in clear and meaningful ways.
- Active learning: catchy songs, fun tasks and characters engage children in a cheerful learning experience.
- Further reading input is provided in the “Story Time” lessons.
- An end-of-year school show makes your students the stars of the show.
- Phonics awareness is promoted through activities and songs, and developed in each review lesson.
- The Yazoo Band comes to life on the exciting CD-ROMs, which feature fun exercises, games and karaoke songs!
- A built-in picture dictionary with stickers makes vocabulary practice fun.
A digital multimedia experience of the paper book.
On an Interactive Whiteboard(IWB), it is a wonderful presentation tool for teachers, which offers full functionality as a teaching tool, as well as access to printable Teacher resources.