- All new content and design
- Three new levels: A2+, B2+, C1
- Nine core units and a review unit
- New digital practice and presentation tools
- More 21st century skills focus
- An independent learning strand
- Improved language input and practice
- Editable presentations for grammar points
- Improved assessment pack
Gold Experience 2nd Edition is an engaging, media-rich course for teenage students which prepares them for Cambridge (for schools) exams while motivating students to build the language and skills they need in class and in the world beyond school. Through the comprehensive language syllabus teenage students experience and practise “real life” English in context and develop the competences they need for future success.
- Prepares students for the Cambridge English Qualifications across eight levels
Gold Experience 2nd Edition has exam preparation built in from the start from A1 to C1. A2+, B1+ and B2+ levels enable students to seamlessly progress to the next level of learning.
- Engaging content and instruction on future skills
Absorbing, media-rich material engages and challenges teens, promoting critical thinking and collaboration, developing a range of communication styles such as debate as well as giving opportunities for creativity and problem solving. Topics are relevant to students’ lives, allowing them to both bring their own experience to lessons and learn about the wider world.
- Authentic material with real stories and real people
Videos expose teens to authentic language, real people and world issues, inspiring them to look further into the topic and raising students’ awareness of the responsibilities of global citizenship.
- Full digital solution to optimize the learning experience
Suitable for every teaching scenario, includes Presentation Tool, Gradebook and interactive eBook for students.