By Philip Wood
Perform to your full potential!
- For schools looking for a more demanding course and students who have come through secondary education with a solid base to build on.
- Choose between fully-digital delivery or print components for your students, or alternatively bring components together for the perfect blended learning experience.
- Strong focus on content and activity types that avoid the more mechanical aspects of traditional books that prepare students for university entrance exams.
- Thought-provoking topics and texts to engage and motivate students to want to know more with strong emphasis on productive skills.
- Complies with the Reform content requirements and provides Extra Practice Worksheets and Projects with activities exclusively developed for the new curriculum.
Extra Practice Worksheets and Projects with activities exclusively developed for the new curriculum.
Available at pearsonELT.es/performance
Extra Practice Worksheets
• Help students practise and revise the language presented in the coursebook.
• Certain types of language grouped together so that students can examine them in one place by comparing and contrasting meaning and use.
• They also extend language presented in the units by adding one or two new learning points.
Extra Practice Projects
Projects are an ideal opportunity for students to develop multiple competences such as learning to learn, use of technology, collaborative work and initiative and entrepreneurship.
• Three projects for each level with suggestions in the teaching notes.
• With projects, students put into practice the English they have learnt on the course and you can observe how they are progressing.
• These projects have final products in whichstudents have to present a final piece of work, which can be a presentation and/or a piece of writing supported by images.