Author(s): Ingrid Freebairn/ Jonathan Bygrave/ Judy Copage/ Liz Kilbey
Bright, innovative, easy-to-use four-level ESO course
- Bright, innovative, easy-to-use course that reflects the real lives and experiences of 21st Century teenagers.
- Across Cultures and CLIL Skills lessons develop students' knowledge of the world beyond the classroom.
- Outstanding online Test Generator and other great multi-level resources on the companion website for teachers.
- Free Extra Practice Book for Students to reinforce main grammar and vocabulary, as well as free mp3 audio files.
- Free Digital Active Workbook with print workbook, including personal student gradebook.
For the teacher:
- Teacher’s Resource Pack
A practical box containing all the students’ and teacher’s material is offered to all teachers using My Life
- Teacher’s Resource File
Provides extra practice, tests and evaluation materials to measure students’ progress, as well as present fun and motivating activities and helping students to actually evaluate their own progress throughout the school year. More than 250 pages of mixed ability material, also available in electronic format.
- Multi-level worksheets A, B & C
- Take a Look! DVD & Worksheets 1st & 2nd Five Days DVD & Worksheets 3rd & 4th
- It contains: Drama DVD featuring a group of teenagers who make their own TV programme and DVD Photocopiable worksheets that exploit the DVD content scene-by scene.
- Active Teach for Interactive WhiteboardsActive Teach is course-specific software for My Life that has been specially designed to be used with Interactive Whiteboards – or indeed any type of whiteboard.It contains the complete digital versions of the Students’ Books, audio recordings, video and supplementary resources – all there for you at the simple touch of a screen.
- Class Audio CDs
Three audio CDs with dialogues, text, games and songs.
Two posters available per level.
The NEW My Life Test Generator Online for ESO allows you to create your own ready-to-use tests at the click of a mouse:
• Choose from a full menu of skills and question types that cover all units of the course syllabus.
• Simple access and easy-to-use editing tools for modifying, personalizing or creating your own questions.
• Print and save your tests for future use with other classes or students.
Available with IE 11 (compatibility view), Safari, Firefox.