By Anne Baude, Montserrat Iglesias and Anne Iñesta
The Ready to Order course book presents and practices the relevant language and skills work in context by focusing on typical situations in a hotel restaurant.
- Explores key language in context through real-life dialogues and texts
- Builds and recycles the relevant vocabulary that students need
- Helps students to communicate effectively and professionally through practising essential grammar, functional language and pronunciation
- Tip Boxes give extra help with learning skills and cultural awareness
- Glossary and grammar reference section provide extra support
Ready to Order is for students training to become chefs, bartenders or waiting staff. It provides the language training they need to communicate professionally in the fast-moving restaurant and catering industry.Presents and practises the relevant language and skills work in context by focusing on typical situations in a hotel or restaurant.
9780582429567 Ready to order Woorkbook with key
9780582429550 Ready to Order Students’ Book